Tuesday 2 August 2016

Kit of the month - Squirrel hanger

This month's kit is a felt squirrel hanger - and I am going to step things up a bit for you.  


I have loads of kits in the shop from the really simple starters for the younger kiddies - and still easy, but a bit more detail for the olders - then cut out to stitch kits for more experienced and grown ups - so I am going to place my kits as projects for those who want to stretch themselves and learn.  I will give you enough fabric - along with the pattern - and let you cut it all out.  Photocopy the pattern and you can use it again to make the project again (and again - and again - and everyone gets one for Christmas!!!!).  The instructions will stay really simple steps so you can still follow all the steps - and all the bits and bobs will still be in the kits so all you need is the box.

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment