Wednesday 7 September 2016

What's on your Work Desk Wednesday

Computer listing!!!

But it is yummie - yummie colours



I have just bought a new little net book so I can stand at my high table in the shop and work on the website - it's made so much difference.  I was never happy sitting out the back and the website did not get enough proper work done on it - now I can stand in the shop all day and get the listings done as they should be.  

You never know - I may even be able to keep the stock up to date ;-)

Listing Fimo today - Snazaroo tomorrow - and the new glass paint range after that

Check the site out - it's looking really pretty at the moment
Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment