Saturday 10 December 2016

Saturday - but no art today

I hit the ground running about 8.30 this morning - and I have just got back home - put my feet up and started on catching up with all the computer stuff.  The town has been lovely and busy, but I have been trying to take it gentle - promise!  Everytime there is a lull I put the kettle on and have a cup of tea standing at my desk tidying up and trying to keep things straight.  It's mostly working.

It sounds odd - but I don't think people realise that it's only 2 weeks and I will be sitting here on my hols.  I am getting lots of poeple looking for help with ideas and going away to think about it - and I am still getting people asking me if I will be getting more in before Christmas.  Sorry folks, I am afraid that I won't be able to get stuff in now.  The minimum order amounts mean I can't just buy 1 or 2 items - and the wholesallers are looking a bit bare at the moment!!!!!!

So - no art today - but I have managed to keep 2 of my desks clean and neat - and I am pretty much up with everything that needs doing.

So see you all next week for anoher busy time.

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment