Wednesday 15 February 2017

Let's get organised

This year I have stepped up the organising kick.  As I have been so rough - and we have to face reality - it's not going to improve - I am really working hard to get systems in place so I can keep up with everything.  The biggest lie we tell ourselves is that 'we will remember that' - yeah - we all know we won't!!

So - alongside my planner stuff I have been working on a 'working on sheet' type thing.  I have a notebook where I jot everything down in - then at the end of the day I organise it all on a sheet to work through the next couple of days.

this is as far as I have got - you can customise it to suit your own needs.



DAILY JOB PLAN         URGENT:

BUY:













ASK / CHECK:
DO:













THINK ABOUT:
BLOG IDEAS / ONLINE WORK:












WORK / KEEP AN EYE ON:
PERSONAL IDEAS:




Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment