Friday 17 February 2017

TA - DA

I have finally finished my living room wall.

I had to get the old goat to sand the wall over - I don't have the breathing capacity for anything with big movements in - and I was worried about the dust and my bad throat.  I have to admit that I did not redo the skirting boards - just too much extra work and dust - I just washed them. I have had the wall paper saved for about 3 or 4 years - I bought it half price in the sales.  The paint I got last year when I started - so that was no extra cost.  The only thing I bought was a lovely, snuggly fleece throw and several cushion covers in various textures and fabrics to match.  It is a wonderful space - and I feel all clean and tidy.

I matches the other side of the room that I did last spring.


Now I am going to have a couple of weeks break - then I am going to finish the bit in the middle.  Should not be as nearly as much work as it's mostly done.







Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment