Wednesday 5 April 2017

Bring on summer

Have you noticed how much heat there is in the sun? - well when we get a peek of it.  I am hoping that it is a good prediction of a lovely summer on the way.  I think we are due one - and my system really, really could do with a bit of dry heat.

The weekend was so lovely - I actually got a bit of outside work done.

I got the doors, windows, pitch boards - and the one left standing veranda side wall all painted black.  I might actually go back and paint the beams black so that it matches the inside.  then I got a bit of moving pots, shifting junk, and sweeping done.  There is still loads of wet hanging about so it should be a good start to the growing season.  

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment