Saturday 22 April 2017

Saturday - Saturday

Yips this week has flown by!!  I seem to have been running round in circles - and still have a huge to do list.

The little fella has been getting me up early in the mornings - and I don't have the luxury of telling him to wait a bit yet - we have to get up and out pretty fast.  On the plus side - I have deep cleaned the coker - had the workroom emptied out and the carpet vacuumed and cleaned - and moved the furniture around so that the sewing machine is now in the middle of the room.  It was getting awkward to work on large beds and coats tucked at the side of the room.  It has opened up the whole space so much because the big table is now tucked in the corner.  I have tidied loads of heaps - finished several projects - make some cushion covers.  Phew - shattered now.



I am seriously behind with my computer and book work - there just seems to be so much to do.  I had a big order in from Robin in the week - that's all out now - and I have been sorting out my dog treating baking stuff.  Every job I tackle seems to need something else done first - or throws up 2 more jobs




Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment