Saturday 27 May 2017

Having a lazy day

Look at Alfie - out in the shop watching the world!


He is coming on so well - and everyone is being amazing with him.

Bit worried about this afternoon - the hot weather is supposed to break with thunder storms - and I have no idea how Alfie will react.  If it's rough - I am going to take him straight home where I can protect him from the noise much better - and he will feel safer.  so I am not going to get involved in anything too much just in case I have to pack up and dash off.  It has been really dead in the town - so I don't think anyone will notice anyway!


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment