Saturday 13 May 2017

Saturday Art Day

I have had a much better week this week.  Alfie has slept well every night - and he has been much better at going out for his wees.  So with the extra rest - and the lovely sunshine we have had all week - it doing me the world of good.

On my cupboard clearing out kick I found a set of letters that I made ages ago.  The used to hang in the kitchen before I had the centre wall unit put in.  I thought I would put them up in the living room - there is a perfect space for them beside the curtains - but then I thought I would jazz them up a bit. My style has evolved over the years and I like loads of layers.

The letters were originally cut from foam board - 3 or 4 layers I think - about 1" thick.




Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment