Saturday 20 May 2017

Saturday Art Day

You know - I am sure someone creeps in and steals a day here and there.  I have been chasing my tails about all week and I am still massively behind with what I want to do.

Anyway I thought I would take a bit of a break this afternoon to do a bit of simple practice.  This is one of my favorite songs - not sure if I should really admit that - but  I love it.


I have to keep stopping every few lines and take a rest.  Blooming nuisance - but that's where we are now.  It's such a shame the weekend is brewing up to be grotty - I could really use some lovely warm sunshine.

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment